Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Intimacy with life...




 'I studied hard, yet scored less’ 
‘my friend ditched me’ 
‘my love life is pathetic’ 
‘nobody understands me’
‘my boss hates me’ ...and we could just overflow the ocean with the complains we have, and all of us sum it up in one sentence. ‘life is so unfair.’
A little pain, two drops of tears and first thing to be blamed is ‘life’.Its probably the easiest thing to do. And there is no denying, we all do it, even I! So if this is usual, what am i writing about here? 
Well I just got thinking, if life had life and would have been a man or a woman amongst us, would we still, so easily throw that ball of blame to life’s face? Have we ever wondered that when we say,’life is unfair’ and just then if life turns back and questions us,’have you been fair to me?' 
Really, have we been fair to life? Have we ever considered, its life that brings us in this world, takes us through our journey and then away from here. It sticks with us throughout, through our goods and bads. Have we ever taken this point into consideration?
When was the last time when you smiled or laughed or were loved and you whispered a ‘thank you’ or felt gratitude towards life? Aren’t we being ‘unfair to life’? Take out some time to spend with your life, just you and your life, say a hi, give a nod, let life know, that you value it, show some love, don’t we always say, 'we do good, we get good'. Lets all be ‘fair to life’ I am grateful, I love my life ,we are the partner in crime!
Love yours too and express it, after all we all need some love, our lives too! Get intimate with your life!


1 comment: