Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yes! You are welcome!

I don’t know how it happens, is it a knack, a gut feel, doesn’t matter what it is. But I just know it, when there is change arriving, when something new is making its path towards my life, I just feel it and I always tell my bff, ‘Something is gonna happen, I can feel it!’
And I feel it again! The only difference is, this time, I wish to just go with the flow and not think of it[is it good/bad...will it change me/hurt me/make me happy] I want none of these thoughts. I just want to stand by the door, with a welcome smile, after all it is entering MY LIFE, the most special place!
What is the point thinking about it, Life is anyways unpredictable and as my goofy friend terms it ‘Life and its uncertainties!’
The only one thing I can do and I am working on it, is make place for the new. It has always been difficult for me to release the old and move on. As much pain/hurt the situation causes, the release work makes it worse. Hence at times I just delay it!
A few days back I decided, If I have to attract the good, I need to have the good. Keeping this in mind, I started on my release work. As much as difficult it was, I believe it is worth it as one thing is definite,’ I am not compromising on my future, because of my past [anyways, nor the past, neither the future exists!] What exists is ‘today’, and if I don’t live it being truthful to myself, how do I expect life to be true to me!’
So it is a goodbye to the old and a warm hug to the new! This is life, It is simple, we create puzzles so that we can kill time solving it!
To the new – ‘yes, you are welcome! I am making place for you!’



No comments:

Post a Comment