Saturday, June 19, 2010

Purple says...

With things falling in place now, you suddenly realize, how much of yourself have you actually lost in this process, My friend Purple, says that the most obvious mistake we make is of not knowing the true colors of people around us, as she says, that she has had certain realizations in her life and she wanted me to share it with you all, so here it is what Purple says:-

He aint tall, he aint prince charming,
Doesn’t ride a horse either,
But laughs with me when i laugh and holds me when i shed tears,
When things are topsy-turvey, he smiles and assures that best is yet to come,
He finds you beautiful when u wake up with messed hair, and half open eyes!
Its he, who makes you feel like a princess, even when you are in rags!
He is not the one you had craved for, but he is the one who will fulfil all cravings of yours,

To a person like this i say, i might not be madly in love with you, but i would stand by you in all your foolishness! I might not say you, that i love you the most, but i will hug you like no one else, I might not be able to give you what you deserve, but i will give you all that i have,
because for me, your that pillar, which i want to lean on forever, your that smile,
which i want on my face forever, its your fingers, when they fill the gap between my fingers,
i feel the most secured, the most loved and at peace!

2 comments: