Thursday, July 26, 2012

Moving on...



Two words.. ’moving on’ 
could be as simple as moving on to another topic of discussion or as complicated as moving on in life...
Have done both of it, but this time I could say its ‘the father’ of all ‘moving ons’!
Oh yes! Thousands of questions, millions of doubts,shattering of the trust system,destruction of confidence,lose of emotions and I could go on. But amidst all this, somewhere in the corner ‘Life’ does smile at you, because it knows, soon you too will be smiling!
I read somewhere, ’You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better!’ Today when I think of it, each word of this statement seems right. 
But yes there are wounds, deep ones. There are still some mornings when you wake up and you realize, you were crying in your sleep. There are still some of those laughs, you laugh just to hide your tears. And then there is that excruciating pain somewhere in you and suddenly the emptiness. 
Its those time when you realize you were so stupid to crib about any other thing, because now those things seem awesome. But towards the end, there is a beautiful gift for you. The gift of 'life', to start new, to start better!
I also stumbled upon this line, ’letting go is easier, when we have someone to rebuild with us one brick at a time!’ I am super lucky to have my people, my angels with me! And I know what I build this time will be the most beautiful, most divine, because it has God’s wish in it and ‘life’s support! It cant go wrong, thats my belief. 
It hurts, but soon, there will be enough happiness to overshadow and fade off that pain. And I have taken my first step towards it. I am moving on!

1 comment:

  1. You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better! best.true.period.

    ReplyDelete