Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mysteries - let it be!

So how did some of us get into this quest of knowing our feelings and trying to be aware and understand them, where as some of the others live their whole lives without even wondering something as basic as ‘why are they doing a particular thing?’To such people if you ask this question, they would without any consideration just use the words,‘everyone does it!’And they are ok with that!And all of us co-exist in the same world, it does seem magical to me sometimes!
Inspite of the whole search party going on within us, there are certain things which we we just cannot find the answers for, maybe they are supposed to be mysterious or maybe the question is wrong. In such cases it is very important to know where to stop the search, because you may get the answer in the next moment or never!
A couple of days back a friend raised a question, I did answer it, but I wasn’t convinced by my answer. I decided to speak with my bestie about it and she told me, including herself and some other close common people to us, that question does not have an answer. So I found a mystery of my life [which is a mystery for my other friends too, hence going by the popular belief that if majority feel so, it must be correct, I suppose it is!]
Now the thing is, should I dig in or should I let it be? Solving the mystery might have its consequences on the other hand, if I let it be, It might just slip back again into the storage of my so many unattended thoughts.
And me being me, I have decided I will let go of it. I have a very beautiful and active present and I have a future to look forward to. I wish to do complete justice to it.
And as far as ‘the mystery’ is concerned, If it has to solve; it will or I’ll be just that girl, who weaved mandalas, lived movies, loved stilletoes and discussed mysteries over lattes with her bestie – The C.A! That aint bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment