Sunday, July 12, 2015

For real...



As I type these words, I think of life, not mine or yours,
In general, life as it is.
How amazingly, insanely confusing and miraculous is this life.
In this hoopla of the routines, an understated adventure [if I may say]
I found a feeling, a feeling I have been feeling each moment;
Each moment, since I shared a few lines with you.
Blissful being the status today, Tomorrow seems lovelier than today.
With the ‘this and that’s’ of a 24 hr long day, I need to take a break;
A break to let the overwhelming feeling settle itself, let a few teardrops trickle itself,
let the cheeks blush and let the heartbeats rush.
The dream in real, looks as real as a dream.
As I pinch myself and squeak in happiness, only to ensure its real and so are you.
And you always have your way of saying – We too are for real.
So, oh you mad-beautiful life, you will always be thanked for letting me be a part of you.
And now I take my break; a break to let the overwhelming feeling settle itself, let a few teardrops trickle itself,
let the cheeks blush and let the heartbeats rush.







No comments:

Post a Comment