Thursday, May 21, 2015

A few lines...



So nothing happened, just a day passed by,
Then what is so different?
You and I passed by together in this day.

There is nothing I can think beyond you, and yet you bring out the endless path of abundance in life.

Excess sugar and no sugar, the extremes is the similarity, as long as caffeine is the flavor.

When your tantrums and my tantrums are at its unreasonable best, we make so much sense.

Smitten
...

Yesterday, today, tomorrow all stringed together, we make a day, everyday.

I cherish you in the darkest of the nights and the brightest of the days,
The small drops of happiness rolling down my cheeks, making it blush even more.
...
 
The only thing that makes more sense than being in love with you is, falling in love with you all over again, every single day.
...
 
I wished for someone to get me the stars and the moon,
You, yes you, took me to the moon and lit me like a star.
...





No comments:

Post a Comment