Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Post 9 - You, Me and Energy!

It is all about energy, you, me and the whole universe! It is very evident in our daily lives! When we are happy, everything around us makes us happier and in sadness, the same things make is sad! Its very simple, we attract the similar energy that we have! If we are happy, we attract happiness, If we are judgemental, we attract judgements from other people, if we love ourselves, we attract love and acceptance from the outer world! So yes, we can decide the energy we want and the energy we want to attract, in other words, we can have the life of our choice!



Today I decided to concentrate on releasing the blocks that are blocking the intended energy to go out in the universe! And I did this my way [the workout way!]
2 hours of yoga on the chanting of the ‘Maha Mrutunjay jaap’!


Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvarukamiya Bandhanan
Mrityon Mukshiya Maamritat

English translation

Om We worship and adore you. O three-eyed one O Shiva. You are sweet gladness, the fragrance of life, who nourishes us, restores our health and causes us to thrive. As in due time the stem of the cucumber weakens, and the gourd is freed from the vine, so free us from attachment and death and do not withhold immortality


Throughout the yoga session my intent was to release the negative/unwanted blocks which was blocking Me from getting what I am seeking! I have been feeling very light [floating kind of feeling] since then! And I know I am closer to what I want! 
And as Rumi quotes ’ What you seek..is seeking you!’,somehow I feel I have bridged the distance between both, me and what is seeking me!


No comments:

Post a Comment