Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thank You...!

Miracle! Yet another miracle life gifted me! This time the miracle was-‘A new chance’!
A chance for a better life of which I can only be grateful because I already have a great life and now its just going to get better! WoW! Am I life’s favourite or what?!
I have another shot at love, more happiness and more smiles!
‘It just happens, if you have thought of something all your life, it will happen, there are no two ways about it. You just need to hang in there and keep faith!’ These aren’t just words, this is what I saw, this is what I learnt and this is what I know. It might sound dreamy, but it works for me!
Atleast I am better off those people, who believe in being realistic and believe they have power over other lives! Only if they could for a moment hear themselves and realize how foolish they sound!
I just feel, lets not try to change others, or the world. Let us first try and know about ourselves. Let us first respect our own life journey, rest all will fall in place!
I will be clear, I am not here for any social service. If I manage to live a good life and value its gift, I believe I in my own way would be able to give back a lot to society. It all starts from within you.

This post is my way of saying ‘Thank you’ to life and the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment