Sunday, March 14, 2010

To-do-list...

This list is for all those who are special to me[ofcourse..they dont need a list to know me...] but in case if there is any confusion, this list will help them..And those who dont know me well...this is a MUST to-do- list is for you...!

1. The 'P' word..very important..PAMPER me!
2. I am a very good friend[m not boasting] jus have a lil patience...
3. I am a listener, but i love talking..so plz LISTEN.
4. Surprise me! not essentially with gifts, but sweet messages..[i like to know my importance..]
5. Never hesitate to discuss anything with me..also at any time..[24/7]
6. Dont make me a priorty unless sure of maintaining it. [It hurts deeply, if i am dropped of anyone's priority list..]
7. I am fun to be with, but when not in mood, PLEASE do not try asking me again and again..'What happened..tell na..if you wont tell me..whom you'l tell..'...DONT do that...i, on my own will eventually speak out the reason...
8. I am a little extra moody...so..just be there without trying to know too much...sometimes just the presence of the person, makes wonders for me!
9. Do NOT walk away...if i have ever told anyone, that s/he is special to me. I really mean it...and if the person leaves, s/he will take along a part of me, leaving me incomplete...and in that case[people walking away] someday nothing will be left within me...
10. last but most important..UNDERSTAND me...[its a lil difficult] but still...

p.s.- i sometimes say things, which i shouldnt, apologising to everyone, and my apologies in advance to those who havent sen my nasty side yet..but might in future....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment