This is the favorite topic of discussion for my best friend and me. We do not have any arguements, or win-lose situations as such...but, she is always very sure of what she has to say, because it works for her and she is HAPPY with it...[she believes in life..]
On the other hand, me who lives in my own fantasy land,believes in LOVE...[sweep you off your feet kinds] but some how I am not able to put my point across well, because unfortunately it hasnt worked for me... but c'mon its LOVE...i mean if love is life...then why the question' love or life?' and if at all this question rises, then? then what?
These are my questions:-
1. Isnt love supposed to be the best thing to happen to any one?
2. How far is one supposed to compromise with ones identity/principles in love?
3. If one really has to compromise in the above mentioned attributes, then is it worth it?
4. How important is compatibility, or rather what is more important love or compatibility?
5. If not compatible, should the couple still stay together for the sake of love?
6. if not peaceful, then is it worth? or should one keep trying? but try till when?
The day i get answers to these queries, i will be able to justify my percpective, till then should i believe what my best friend says...'If love doesnt let you live, then let go of it..'....really? let go of LOVE?